Pittsburgh Public Schools is participating in the Yale National Initiative to strengthen teaching in public schools®. We are currently taking preliminary steps of exploring the potential that exists and building capacity for the creation of a Teachers Institute for Pittsburgh.
This Web site includes information for teachers, faculty, and administrators interested in learning more about our local efforts and the Teachers Institute Approach.
Our 2020 Yale National Fellows are:
- Jesse K. Baker, Brashear High School
- Sara R. Conway, Montessori PreK-5
- Lauren Freeman, Dilworth PreK-5
- Sean Means, Westinghouse Academy
- Jenna O’Neill, Pittsburgh CAPA 6-12